Green Mug

 tripleclicks.com
★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ TripleClicks Green Mug— $7.25 (Save 27%!)
Drink your favorite beverage in style with this attractive TripleClicks Green Mug. Features the TripleClicks logo and "TripleClicks.com" printed on front. Dishwasher safe.
Drink your favorite beverage in style with this attractive TripleClicks Green Mug. Features the TripleClicks logo and "TripleClicks.com" printed on front. Dishwasher safe.
4.54 13
7.25 USD InStock

Thursday 23 August 2018

Must Read


 must-read post




It’s a fact that people typically do nothing when they don’t understand what they are supposed to do. That’s also what often happens at SFI where too many people feel overwhelmed by so much information, without finding what they actually need, especially when they’ve just started.

What they basically need, in my opinion, is a precise answers to each one of their two essential questions: “how much can I possibly earn with this business” and “what am I supposed to do to earn that amount of money?”.

As they can’t find a clear answer to these 2 questions, many of them loose all their interest and quit.

I think that all what people need to know about SFI, once they’ve understood SFI it’s a Top Rated Company, is more or less what is included in these 3 articles I posted in the SFI Forum lately.

1) Just Getting started? Start leading by example NOW!
2) I always need to know how much I can earn.
3) Not making any money? Here’s why.

All other information and training are also very interesting of course, but it could be optional. 


Too many times sponsors are afraid of being too direct with their PSAs, so they avoid to tell their people a basic truth: if you really want to make serious money in life (...not just in SFI), you need to be willing to invest money first.

The fact that people don’t want to invest money is just a useless myth. In fact we all spend money every day. The thing is that we’re all available to reasonably spend or invest money, only if we know exactly what we get back in return for that money. We’re all ready to spend money at the bakery as we know we’ll get some bread. We would be skeptical even at the bakery if we don’t know what we get in return for what we pay. Right?

That’s why I find very weird this attitude we all tend to have, about hiding the huge amount of money that we mathematically earn if, following an accurate step-by-step strategy, we create specific conditions in our teams.

If people could "see" that, they would understand that there's absolutely nothing wrong in paying a reasonable amount of money to obtain the means needed to follow that strategy.

Especially now that we have the Opti-Build System in place, which exclusive aim is to build “a powerful and lucrative 5×5 team” of Designated Diamonds which can potentially generate a precise minimum monthly income for everyone, like I explained in the post #2 linked above.

Maybe I’m old school, but the only thing I found interesting when I got involved in Network Marketing about 20 years ago, was the big money that I could earn with it. So I started to move my ass to earn that money, without trying to find excuses. I was self-motivated, with no need of having a good sponsor to push me.

Only later I discovered that thanks to Network Marketing I could also have a lot of fun, loads of new friends and so on.

But one thing is sure; if I didn’t have, since the very beginning, that clear picture showing me how much I was exactly going to earn, probably today I would be an average employee in some Company, working like crazy 8 hours a day or more, to make other people rich instead of myself and my team. 


Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Leadership Page

 I have updated my SFI Leadership Page. You can view it here at https://trainingmyteam.blogspot.com