Green Mug

 tripleclicks.com
★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ TripleClicks Green Mug— $7.25 (Save 27%!)
Drink your favorite beverage in style with this attractive TripleClicks Green Mug. Features the TripleClicks logo and "TripleClicks.com" printed on front. Dishwasher safe.
Drink your favorite beverage in style with this attractive TripleClicks Green Mug. Features the TripleClicks logo and "TripleClicks.com" printed on front. Dishwasher safe.
4.54 13
7.25 USD InStock

Thursday 23 August 2018

Post containing Great Tip

https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?post_id=1320094#post-1320094

 contains great tip


When I saw the announcement about the TripleClicks and ECA changes, I was genuinely excited. For over 3 years now I have battled with my internal conflicts and antipathy towards using TripleClicks. I never seriously promoted TripleClicks. I even paid for an ECA license but could never bring myself to promote it. The store languished due to my paralysis and I eventually had it cancelled. Although Gery and his team had a wonderful dream for TripleClicks (in its original form), I was never comfortable with its inherent lack of quality. It was clear to me TripleClicks was open to abuse by so many who accepted mediocrity over substance, it would be difficult to maintain quality standards without making drastic changes. Gery has now made those changes (they're probably not the last) and I commend him.

I am also happy because I saw the writing on the wall and 3 weeks ago I opened a store on Shopify. In anticipation of the coming changes Gery warned us about, I took a leap of faith and thought I should make myself ready. That`s when, after much thought and planning, I decided to create my very own online store with my very own brand. (I have to say that I was inspired to do this by one of our colleagues I follow and admire, Maree W. of New Zealand.) In a relatively short time, I have completed and published my store and I now look forward to offering Rewardicals to my customers through Gery`s new model as soon as I can make the store ready. As my mining friends in Australia often said, "Mate, I am over the moon!"

Just one further comment. Even with my original misgivings about TripleClicks, I have steadfastly believed in SFI and Gery's overall business model. His recent changes have only deepened my respect and support for his leadership.

Than you, Gery! The future looks bright indeed.

Max
P.S. If any of you wish to discuss my experience with Shopify, I would be happy to help in any way that I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Leadership Page

 I have updated my SFI Leadership Page. You can view it here at https://trainingmyteam.blogspot.com