Green Mug

 tripleclicks.com
★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ TripleClicks Green Mug— $7.25 (Save 27%!)
Drink your favorite beverage in style with this attractive TripleClicks Green Mug. Features the TripleClicks logo and "TripleClicks.com" printed on front. Dishwasher safe.
Drink your favorite beverage in style with this attractive TripleClicks Green Mug. Features the TripleClicks logo and "TripleClicks.com" printed on front. Dishwasher safe.
4.54 13
7.25 USD InStock

Tuesday 26 June 2018

Must Read post by Sampath Kumar



 must-read post
This is in continuation of My Post on the said Title, which I shared with you All Yesterday.

I am just sharing, How I made use of the Rewards I received and what are the Results Today!

1. Used just 2 promo Bids and Won my 1st Jr. Auction for 5 CSAS for an unimaginable price ($0.17)
2. Used TCredits+Promo Bids & Won 5 PSAs in another Auction (for $ 4.18)
3. In the Bid & Build awarded 3 PSAs (To receive soon);
4. Earned MRP close to 800;
5. Earned additional VP close to 155;
6. Earned PB Winner Badge and got me near Rank 26 Now;

Then, what else happened Today?

1. KOT - Won one time & Remained Runner-up Twice;
2. Posted the Highest Streak for the Day in GoldStreak; (currently 2nd Highest with 18 streaks);
3. Won 4 TCredits in Flash Drawing;
4. Badge Up-gradation in Uber-Pick Games

I felt, I should share these with you and if it inspires even one affiliate to remain with SFI, work every day with determination to grow and succeed, the purpose of this post will result in immense satisfaction and joy to me!!

PS:
I thank you all in advance for your Best Wishes, Prayers & Continued Support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Leadership Page

 I have updated my SFI Leadership Page. You can view it here at https://trainingmyteam.blogspot.com