Green Mug

 tripleclicks.com
★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ TripleClicks Green Mug— $7.25 (Save 27%!)
Drink your favorite beverage in style with this attractive TripleClicks Green Mug. Features the TripleClicks logo and "TripleClicks.com" printed on front. Dishwasher safe.
Drink your favorite beverage in style with this attractive TripleClicks Green Mug. Features the TripleClicks logo and "TripleClicks.com" printed on front. Dishwasher safe.
4.54 13
7.25 USD InStock

Thursday 26 April 2018

Great Tip here


                                                                 Nafisa P, STL

 contains great tip
I am working on my weaknesses and in particular "feedback techniques" and how this is an important tool to improve, develop and grow within your leadership role in SFI. Today, this is what I am doing. Sending out to each recipient this team mail and I mean to each one. I have started off with my CSAs within my region and will move to other sections later.

What do you think if you were my CSA and received this? Do I need to improve, change or trash it totally and re-start. I would be very interested to hear your opinion. Please keep in mind that I have worded this to relate to the culture and "talk" to the affiliates in the manner that I see as appropriate but you can have a different perspective and that is okay too


One more point is that I chose to send this to their inbox as well as their registered email account so I am assured that they will see it.

++
Hi X

I note that you are in my team - I am your Co-Sponsor and here to help you on this opportunity that is not only excellent but absolutely awesome.

I am not saying this to make you feel good or to give you any false hopes or indicate that you can create an "overnight rich" success story. Mine is to extend a warm welcome to you and explain, if need be the importance of having your online business.

You are part of a growing network of affiliates both from Kenya (I am too) and globally; it is amazing what we can do through the internet.

As a Gold Team Leader, I have been in SFI long enough to understand and know that I can earn good money here and make it a long term business but there are certain commitments I have made in the last 3 years. The fruits of those investments over this time has generated a valued team, of which I believe you will also be a part of, long term.

Currently I am based in Sydney but I can still work my online business and generate cash in US$. What if you can earn just $100 every month from this business - how great is that - convert it in Kenya Shilling and you have your pocket money. This is not to say that you cannot earn what you desire.

Still if you feel you need more convincing then I believe I should focus my leadership on the "workers". I am here to help you and answer your questions if your Sponsor is not active, it is okay. I never had an active Sponsor when I started off so you do not need one. If you have an active Support in the form of a Sponsor, consider this a bonus.

Good luck and let me have your thoughts.

Best of luck.
Nafisa

PS: Your last log in was on the day you joined - surely you are not serious, are you? Let us have a discussion on this. Prove me wrong!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Leadership Page

 I have updated my SFI Leadership Page. You can view it here at https://trainingmyteam.blogspot.com