Green Mug

 tripleclicks.com
★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ TripleClicks Green Mug— $7.25 (Save 27%!)
Drink your favorite beverage in style with this attractive TripleClicks Green Mug. Features the TripleClicks logo and "TripleClicks.com" printed on front. Dishwasher safe.
Drink your favorite beverage in style with this attractive TripleClicks Green Mug. Features the TripleClicks logo and "TripleClicks.com" printed on front. Dishwasher safe.
4.54 13
7.25 USD InStock

Thursday 19 December 2019

How do you create and maintain a to-do list for your online business?



mlmpro101 asks
How do you create and maintain a to-do list for your online business? Is using a notebook, rather than an online scheduler better? Also, what is more effective: a daily to-do list or a weekly to-do list?

n3wu534-513 says

This is a practical question that merits an equally practical answer.

In the beginning of my career in online business, I have always used an A-4 size notebook. I started it as a journal, or a diary of my activities, to give me a clear direction of what to do first thing in the day when attending to my business.

I find this very helpful as I need to be organised and fit in other priorities in life to maximise the time I allotted to do daily tasks.

It's also very handy to have a written diary to jot down activities for the day which can be easily looked at without turning on the computer. In times when there's an outage or system breakdown the journal/diary saves a lot of worries of lost information and other important details of my activities.

So it's a daily to-do list that keeps me grounded and gets me ready to attend to the most pressing needs of running my online business.

Affiliate3Percent says

I use the calendar tool inside Google Docs to build out a weekly calendar with task broke down to the day and hour with notes for special goals as seen here.

By breaking it down to the regular task and having a schedule to stick to I can stay motivated to do work on time and in a dependable manner.

I don't hold 100% to a set schedule, but 90% or more makes for a productive work week. I have plenty of flex time in there and schedule me-time things like a long lunch and easy morning start with coffee over my daily reports. I work no more than 9-hour days to avoid burnout and no more than 65 hours a week.

Common Pitfalls

Not everyone has the kind of hours a full-time internet marketer has. You have to work around things like Jobs and family commitments and often it is tempting to add too many hours after work and on weekends. I know I use to push 100+ hour weeks myself and ended up in a nervous breakdown.

More Info

Another great resource for keeping goals for free is Airtable: I use their content calendar for my blogging.

Greatguy says

First know your goal and start from where you are today and want to be tomorrow, next week, next month and one year later and so on.

A long-term goal starts from a single day accomplishment. That will progress slowly. A weekly to-do list might be a little difficult because there is no accountability each day and the weekly to do list might slip away or unmet by the end of the week. So, having a daily to do list is the most important factor. I would say start from a daily to-do list that will then by virtue will take you to your weekly to-do list.

So what is better to have a notebook or an online schedule?

I advise it's better to have a notebook, even better a single scratch paper that displays all your daily to-do lists and placed where you can see it everyday and check marked every night or as you accomplish your task for the day.

If you prefer to do it with an online schedule, you can duplicate the same as the notebook.

Just choose what is more convenient to you.

Common Pitfalls

People want to accomplish something but there is no clear goal to do that or a written schedule and how to do it.

Most try to memorize their lists, but that will be forgotten soon after.

More Info

Search relevant material about how one can get motivated to stay on the course.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing us about this update. Hope you will not get tired on making posts as informative as this.
    amazon Electric Callus Remover

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome and interesting article. Great things you've always shared with us. Thanks. Just continue composing this kind of post. how to dilute tea tree oil step by step

    ReplyDelete

My Leadership Page

 I have updated my SFI Leadership Page. You can view it here at https://trainingmyteam.blogspot.com