Green Mug

 tripleclicks.com
★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ TripleClicks Green Mug— $7.25 (Save 27%!)
Drink your favorite beverage in style with this attractive TripleClicks Green Mug. Features the TripleClicks logo and "TripleClicks.com" printed on front. Dishwasher safe.
Drink your favorite beverage in style with this attractive TripleClicks Green Mug. Features the TripleClicks logo and "TripleClicks.com" printed on front. Dishwasher safe.
4.54 13
7.25 USD InStock

Saturday 8 December 2018

Must Read Post by Gery himself

Refer: https://www.sfimg.com/forum/thread?id=138267&pg=2


 must-read post
Mihai I. posted:
I would like to know however, how does this benefit me (or anybody like me), being just an EA or TL, who doesn't know or doesn't have an opportunity to refer a RECA, being just a normal SFI Affiliate?

From what I understand it's only by winning RWs, if you have someone in your down line, who does business with Shopify (buying from stores in that system)! How does that transform in money? Because buying from stores in the Shopify System doesn't give us commissions like when they are buying from Triple Clicks! (in pure logic, those stores are not ours, so there are not commissions for us - I understand that!)

So, how do we make money out of this opportunity? Can anybody tell me, please? Thank you!


In the announcement, I included the following:

Special notes for Sponsors and Team Leaders:
Be sure you're talking to your group regularly about patronizing Rewardical and Localvantia merchants.


I included this reminder because every Rewardical that is dished out by an RECA or Localvantia merchant generates CV (Commission Volume). That means a Direct Commission paid to the referrer, Co-Sponsor Commissions, and 12 compressed generations of Team Overrides can be earned on every sale.

So by simply having your group members patronize Rewardical vendors (both at Rewardical.com and local merchants in the Localvantia network), the same as if they bought something from TripleClicks, you make money! Simple as that!

And don't forget that your team members who do so can earn VersaPoints for EA status and/or PSAs, CSAs, Bitcoin, etc. just by going about their day, buying what they normally buy, and without spending any extra money whatsoever! This is such a fantastic program within SFI, I'm not sure why so many seem to be completely overlooking it's incredible benefits to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Leadership Page

 I have updated my SFI Leadership Page. You can view it here at https://trainingmyteam.blogspot.com