Green Mug

 tripleclicks.com
★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ TripleClicks Green Mug— $7.25 (Save 27%!)
Drink your favorite beverage in style with this attractive TripleClicks Green Mug. Features the TripleClicks logo and "TripleClicks.com" printed on front. Dishwasher safe.
Drink your favorite beverage in style with this attractive TripleClicks Green Mug. Features the TripleClicks logo and "TripleClicks.com" printed on front. Dishwasher safe.
4.54 13
7.25 USD InStock

Saturday 24 November 2018

Stumble or Fumble Your Way to Diamond

 must-read post
There is no question that I am a hard worker. As a matter of fact, I could easily be considered a workaholic. I can't wait to get up everyday and hate to go to bed at night. 

However, too much work can have it's consequences. My wife often tells me the easy way to do things, but I am sometimes so wound up that I don't listen. As a result, I either end up having to start over, or it will take me longer than usual to complete a task. 

Although my wife is not involved in SFI, I am sure she would have told me to record my "keycode" on a spreadsheet before placing an ad. Again, I was so wound up that I probably placed the ad and quickly moved on to another task without recording my keycode. 

Over the past few days I have been getting signups from key code "756" but I cannot remember where I placed the ads or where the sign ups are coming from. I am accustomed to getting sign-ups with keycode "0". Some of them are links I placed years ago. 

I have purchased thousands of dollars in software marketing tools and don't know where half of them are. I just know they are either on my "C" drive or my external hard drive. I have placed ads everywhere you can mention without even studying the marketing method. 

I have signed up thousands of affiliates without sending them a welcome message. 

Although I have done many things wrong, I have somehow been able to earn a paycheck each month from SFI. 

I have come to realize that humans are full of errors. But I have also come to realize that even errors cannot suppress effort. 

Just keep pushing and after all the stumbling and fumbling around, you will find the real strength comes from getting back up. Your resolve will increase with your "will". 

Find your "WHY". If your "WHY" is big enough, what happens to you along your journey means little. The only things that matters is if you can still see the finish line. 

There are times that you see a SFI affiliate doing well and you wonder how. They have died over and over again to themselves, refusing to give in to themselves because "YOU" are the real cause for your lack of will to succeed. 

To your success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Leadership Page

 I have updated my SFI Leadership Page. You can view it here at https://trainingmyteam.blogspot.com