Green Mug

 tripleclicks.com
★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ TripleClicks Green Mug— $7.25 (Save 27%!)
Drink your favorite beverage in style with this attractive TripleClicks Green Mug. Features the TripleClicks logo and "TripleClicks.com" printed on front. Dishwasher safe.
Drink your favorite beverage in style with this attractive TripleClicks Green Mug. Features the TripleClicks logo and "TripleClicks.com" printed on front. Dishwasher safe.
4.54 13
7.25 USD InStock

Thursday 13 September 2018

Must Read Post by Earl W, SFI Silver Team Leader

I know that you are frustrated and I have been there before so I know what you are going through. Hopefully, you will be able to work out the EA situation before the end of the month, but I wanted to offer some advice for the sponsor part of your thread.

If you think about the injustice that happens when a sponsor does nothing and reaps the rewards while you do all the work, you will end up convincing yourself that you are a victim. Unfortunately, this victim mentality will cause you to be discouraged to the point of quitting, and that will not be good for you or any of your team members.

I am not writing this to pass a judgment on you or your situation, but I feel the need to speak from my heart. There are plenty of people out there who will take advantage of hard workers and they will end up getting what is coming to them. Please don't focus on them because they will drag you down.

I don't want to go into my personal story here, but I have been knocked down by people I have trusted before, disrespected for no apparent reason, and denied what I truly deserve in many areas of life. I seem to be a "trouble magnet" at times so it would be easy for me to take on a victim mentality and allow myself to go further down the drain than I have fallen because of the actions of the critics.

However, I use those people as motivation. I look at them and say to myself, "They are wrong and I will prove it" because I know I am somebody who works hard and I deserve better than the way I have been treated. I also look at those who take advantage of people and those who are just way too lazy to care and I use them as an example of what I don't want to be. Those type of people are responsible for my pursuit of excellence in everything I do.

My point is that you can't control the actions or non-actions of your sponsor, but you can control how you react to your situation so please use this as motivation instead of viewing this as a loss. Hang in there and keep your head up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Leadership Page

 I have updated my SFI Leadership Page. You can view it here at https://trainingmyteam.blogspot.com