Green Mug

 tripleclicks.com
★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ TripleClicks Green Mug— $7.25 (Save 27%!)
Drink your favorite beverage in style with this attractive TripleClicks Green Mug. Features the TripleClicks logo and "TripleClicks.com" printed on front. Dishwasher safe.
Drink your favorite beverage in style with this attractive TripleClicks Green Mug. Features the TripleClicks logo and "TripleClicks.com" printed on front. Dishwasher safe.
4.54 13
7.25 USD InStock

Friday 13 July 2018

A Must Read Post by George

I have an ECA and it was yesterday's Featured ECA. This is a powerful tool/opportunity for any vendor. You get a huge amount of exposure for your store. Any retailer would love it.

In SFI you can recruit sellers and you get a commission on everything they sell. If you have not recruited any new merchants (ECAs) to the TripleClicks shopping portal you really should. It is a fabulous means of passive income.

I always share about the TC/ECA opportunity when I travel. When I was last in Nepal I visited several stores just as part of the tourist routine. I collected business cards and then send an email explaining the E-commerce opportunity on TripleClicks.

In that email I include a photo of us in the store, proof. Here is my most recent email. The photo is my wife learning about the "singing bowl". Use it, copy it, send it. Recruit more vendors to TripleClicks and make more money.

Hello,

 

While touring the Durbar Square in Patan I visited your shop. I really enjoyed and appreciated your presentation and informative instruction. It was very enjoyable and eye opening. 

Do you have a website? Do you promote and sell your products through your website?

I live and work in Thailand. I sell many local products from this country on the internet. I sell all my products through a vendor called TripleClicks and it has worked very well for me. 

TripleClicks manages all the details of my store for me. I can connect directly to the store or connect from my website. But you do not need to have a website to sell here. 

Best part all the tools and listing your products is free. I have attached some information here for you. Or you can visit their link here: [My Prestidge Domain Link to ECA Opportunity]

Here are some stores I helped start here in Thailand:
[Here I list three ECAs I have sponsored as well as my personal ECA]

Thanks for your time,
George McBride
ECA Link


Hope you find this useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Leadership Page

 I have updated my SFI Leadership Page. You can view it here at https://trainingmyteam.blogspot.com