Green Mug

 tripleclicks.com
★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ TripleClicks Green Mug— $7.25 (Save 27%!)
Drink your favorite beverage in style with this attractive TripleClicks Green Mug. Features the TripleClicks logo and "TripleClicks.com" printed on front. Dishwasher safe.
Drink your favorite beverage in style with this attractive TripleClicks Green Mug. Features the TripleClicks logo and "TripleClicks.com" printed on front. Dishwasher safe.
4.54 13
7.25 USD InStock

Friday 11 May 2018

Practical Post on SFI Forum



 contains great tip
I remember my first day in SFI - it was only a few months ago. My first thought was "what have I gotten myself into now!" Like everyone else starting SFI, I wanted to dive right in and start making money. As I looked through the website I got more confused and a little frustrated because all my sponsor told me to do was to "Read the LaunchPad training. Do the Daily Actions. Take my time, read and apply what you learned and everything will start to make sense." I followed his advice and he was absolutely right.

I'm now in the position that my sponsor was (and still is) in. What's my advice to new PSAs? Read LaunchPad! Turn the Tabs Green! Until a new Affiliate takes the time to turn the tabs, read through the training and understand what SFI is, how it operates and how they fit in, it can be an exercise in futility. Answer their questions and help them over their stumbling blocks.

There is so much information about our program that new Affiliates need to know, but we can overload them in the first few days. Dribble more to them as they start to accumulate VP. Too much too soon and a new Affiliate may feel overwhelmed unnecessarily and you could be losing a potentially good PSA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Leadership Page

 I have updated my SFI Leadership Page. You can view it here at https://trainingmyteam.blogspot.com