Green Mug

 tripleclicks.com
★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ TripleClicks Green Mug— $7.25 (Save 27%!)
Drink your favorite beverage in style with this attractive TripleClicks Green Mug. Features the TripleClicks logo and "TripleClicks.com" printed on front. Dishwasher safe.
Drink your favorite beverage in style with this attractive TripleClicks Green Mug. Features the TripleClicks logo and "TripleClicks.com" printed on front. Dishwasher safe.
4.54 13
7.25 USD InStock

Wednesday 4 April 2018

Must Read post from David R


                                                               David R, SFI Affiliate

 must-read post
I posted this earlier but with the wrong tags:)

I just wanted to post and encourage some people who might be struggling at this moment. 

I have been with SFI for about five months and I have had a real blast. I have learned so much and have met some really great people, in fact I haven't met anyone on here yet that I don't like:). 

I had never heard about online marketing till about last year in September, when I started looking for a way to earn money online as I traveled with my family. 

I believed every single thing out there that went something like this and I'm sure we have all seen them "Join here now and earn 469$ over and over it's super simple!!!" and I signed up for countless "opportunities". 

Everyday now I get about four emails an hour from these sites. Finally in December I signed up for a program called SFI, and I will be honest with you, the only reason I signed up with SFI was to get my sponsor to join my other business I was trying at that point ( Sorry Mr. Simpson;)). 

I finally logged in to SFI and began reading and just got more and more excited as I saw all the different ways I could earn. 

Eventually SFI became my primary business and then my only business. I no longer felt shame in trying to get people to sign up to my business because I knew they were joining something great. 

But I don't want to paint the picture that it was all cake and candy. I have gone through many discouraging times and I know there are many more to come down the road, although I have never really considered quitting, I have had some pretty hard times:).

But just recently I have gotten quite a few signups from Opti-Build that have really started working and that's why I wanted to post today to encourage somebody.

So this was just gonna be a short little thing, but I had a lot on my mind. So here is my point: I am totally an ordinary guy and I am still quite a noob in online marketing. 

I'm not some internet guru who lives in a beach home and drives a Ferrari (which BTW I would never drive I would much rather a pickup truck). I am totally a normal guy and I'm not even making a ton of money yet.

But SFI has given me the opportunity to earn online and if you are reading this, that means you have the opportunity as well. 

It's going to be hard, it's going to be frustrating, it's going to be disappointing at times, but know this: Anyone can earn with SFI. You don't have to be a certain kind of person, you just have to be willing and that whats makes you special, because you are willing! So go for it! Be a BEAST!!

David Leonidas Ritschard

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Leadership Page

 I have updated my SFI Leadership Page. You can view it here at https://trainingmyteam.blogspot.com