Green Mug

 tripleclicks.com
★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ TripleClicks Green Mug— $7.25 (Save 27%!)
Drink your favorite beverage in style with this attractive TripleClicks Green Mug. Features the TripleClicks logo and "TripleClicks.com" printed on front. Dishwasher safe.
Drink your favorite beverage in style with this attractive TripleClicks Green Mug. Features the TripleClicks logo and "TripleClicks.com" printed on front. Dishwasher safe.
4.54 13
7.25 USD InStock

Tuesday 13 March 2018

Setting Up Contest on the Leadership Page


                                     Kelly N SFI Affiliate


 must-read post
What did you do for a successful team contest? 

An a2a friend was interested in seeing my current contest I'm running for my team so I'm including it here. You may use it as it is, modify it to fit your team or use as ideas to help set up your own. I designed it so every affiliate on my team could participate, if they wished. By day 11 it had accomplished what all I hoped for(and expected). Now it's fun watching what all new suprises there will be before the end of the month. Do you need to run 7 contests like I did? No, but this way I was able to see what contests would spark their interest. As of Day 11, at least 4 of the 7 contests have contenders. 


Greetings to all my PSA's!

It's time to announce the following 5 contests for the month of May. It will go from May 1st through the 31st at midnight (SFI time.)

1. Highest VersaPoints Score- one winner for the month of May will receive 5 TCredits.www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=200701&referrer=search


2. For the Highest Number of Personally Sponsored Affliates, one winner for the month of May will receive 5 TCredits
www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=198635&referrer=search
www.sfimg.com/Resources/MarketingCenter?pg=1&form=MarketingMethods&goal=Referrals


3. If you make EA (non-fast track gold) for the first time this month( May). Each one receives 5 TCredits www.sfimg.com/EA1010?referrer=search


4. EA Rank maintaining receives 5 TCredits www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=18074&referrer=search


5. If you are the first in May to make Gold Fast Track (immediately makes you a EA2 but only within the first 10 days in SFI) receives $25.00 SFI gift certificate.www.sfimg.com/FT





Q&A

Q: Why don't you open all the above contests and prizes up to your whole team, the PSA's and the CSA's and your second generation's?
A: PSA's(you) are the foundational part of my generational downline. I'll be looking for a few potential PSA team leaders from this contest and from my MOVERS list who are in SFI for the long haul. Who want to treat their business as a business and show up every day and actively build it, even if they only have one hour a day that they can squeeze in. I have hundreds of affiliates I'm wanting to reassign into these leaders downlines to help them build their business with. True leaders daily build their business by these actions: logging in daily, earning versa points on their to-do lists, who read to learn, continue with the training SFI offers, take action, do some marketing and who sponsor affiliates adding to their downline.
CSA's are great to have on your team and are assigned by the company. Some sponsors don't do their job and a co-sponsor is then especially needed to help them with encouragement, tips and answer questions when they've received an absentee sponsor. My team mail you receive each week includes my CSA's and Gen2's. They also have the chance to compete in a separate contest designed especially for them.

Q: When will I receive my prize?
A: About one week after the contest finishes.

Q: How often will you offer contests?
A: This is my first one, I'll see how it goes and decide from there.

Q: Will you keep us updated?
A: Yes, watch for it on the STREAM tab or messages on your HOMEPAGE or my Leadership Page.

Q: What happens if I joined late, the last day of the month?
A: Fast Track Gold may be the best way and choose the highest points items on the To-Do List.

Until later

Your Sponsor
XXX



Greetings to all my CSA's!

It's time to announce the following contest for the month of May. It will go from May 1st through the 31st at midnight (SFI time.)

1. Highest VersaPoints Score- one winner for the month of May will receive 5 TCredits.www.sfimg.com/Support/Solution?id=200701&referrer=search



Q&A



Q: When will I receive my prize?
A: About one week after the contest finishes.

Q: How often will you offer contests?
A: This is my first one, I'll see how it goes and decide from there.

Q: Will you keep us updated?
A: Yes, watch for it on the STREAM tab or messages on your HOMEPAGE or on my Leadership Page.

Q: What happens if I joined late, the last day of the month?
A: Fast Track Gold may be the best way and choose the highest points items on the To-Do List.

Until later

Your Co-Sponsor
XXX



Contest #7, running from 05/01/2016 to 05/31/2016
For: Gen. 2 - Affiliates.
Prize: $10.00 gift-certificate
Qualifications to receive prize: Other: For the first Generation 2 affiliate to reach EA level rank for the first time during the contest period.
Maximum number of winners: 1

I'm looking forward to reading about others successful contests from people who have really done it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Leadership Page

 I have updated my SFI Leadership Page. You can view it here at https://trainingmyteam.blogspot.com