Green Mug

 tripleclicks.com
★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ TripleClicks Green Mug— $7.25 (Save 27%!)
Drink your favorite beverage in style with this attractive TripleClicks Green Mug. Features the TripleClicks logo and "TripleClicks.com" printed on front. Dishwasher safe.
Drink your favorite beverage in style with this attractive TripleClicks Green Mug. Features the TripleClicks logo and "TripleClicks.com" printed on front. Dishwasher safe.
4.54 13
7.25 USD InStock

Thursday 15 March 2018

No Pains; No Gains !


                           Oswald U, SFI Silver Team Leader
It is 5 months today that I joined SF. My first Month was terrible, I actually wasted three weeks doing nothing because of the initial fright of the System's complications.
I picked up the following month determined to succeed if others are actually succeeding. I realized on time that one can only succeed with what is an obsession. I understood perfectly well that the only magic wand to success is hidden in your daily routine.
I have found mine and today, I am not only successful here but, have a team of potential great people working hard too.
SFI is a field of Treasure, it is the only internet heaven where your labors reflect awesomely on your REWARDS.
O yes, no pains, no GAINS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Leadership Page

 I have updated my SFI Leadership Page. You can view it here at https://trainingmyteam.blogspot.com