Green Mug

 tripleclicks.com
★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ TripleClicks Green Mug— $7.25 (Save 27%!)
Drink your favorite beverage in style with this attractive TripleClicks Green Mug. Features the TripleClicks logo and "TripleClicks.com" printed on front. Dishwasher safe.
Drink your favorite beverage in style with this attractive TripleClicks Green Mug. Features the TripleClicks logo and "TripleClicks.com" printed on front. Dishwasher safe.
4.54 13
7.25 USD InStock

Thursday 8 March 2018

Must Read Post from George M

 
                                   George M - GTL
must-read post
Gliceria P. posted:

Not fair, George! I think Gery's new Profile is showing a more relaxed, happy and contented look- not a sign of aging or exhaustion or frustration (with us with our never-ending requests for improvements and freebies
 


Perhaps you are right. I think it is a better photo. And any gray he has is from us I am sure. But we're paying attention. We saw the change. I suppose if Carson Services/SFI is 31 years young then Gery must be at least 35, right?

And Janet S. I am doing the same thing. I also crafted a letter to all my Sleepy PSAs. I use the Genealogy and select on last login < 02/01/2016:

Knock Knock.... Whose There?... Opportunity.... No Way - Opportunity Never Knocks Twice.

It does here at SFI. You tried SFI once, but now I see it has been ages since you logged on. Well here is a second knock. There are many new things happening here in SFI. But today was the Launch of the New Launch Pad program. 


Check out the Launch Pad buton in your Affiliate back office. (www.sfimg.com/Home)

If you had trouble getting your business off the ground you must see this new training for success at SFI. I am succeeding and you can too. I recognize this new training, completely redone, will help 100s of us to a better financial place.

I suspect that your financial circumstances have nit improved much since you first tried SFI. Come back and see your future unfold for the best.

Your SFI Sponsor and 
Always here to Help
George


Lets get the word out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Leadership Page

 I have updated my SFI Leadership Page. You can view it here at https://trainingmyteam.blogspot.com