Green Mug

 tripleclicks.com
★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ TripleClicks Green Mug— $7.25 (Save 27%!)
Drink your favorite beverage in style with this attractive TripleClicks Green Mug. Features the TripleClicks logo and "TripleClicks.com" printed on front. Dishwasher safe.
Drink your favorite beverage in style with this attractive TripleClicks Green Mug. Features the TripleClicks logo and "TripleClicks.com" printed on front. Dishwasher safe.
4.54 13
7.25 USD InStock

Monday 12 March 2018

Harold G replies in the Forum


                                              Harold G, Silver Team Leader
 contains great tip
George E. posted:
Tommie, 

Thank you for a very good analogy. I think the focus has to be in a positive manner on taking action. 

Obviously, that comes from us in our direction of our team. I know it is easy to say we should just focus on the "workers", but the reality is that we may have accumulated hundreds of PSAs and CSAs. I can't ignore them because they are not active as I want them to be. I have to keep engaging them. With your well thought explanation, it reminds me not to get discouraged and to keep reinforcing a positive message on taking action. 

So, I changed the way I have been approaching my weekly team message to a single action topic. Although, the message is shorter it is more encouraging, helpful, and hopefully, will produce better results. If not, I will try something else. Taking no action is not an option!


May I suggest that instead of treating all PSAs like they're active, realize that many of them come in and do some marginal VP items or zero VP--these need to be viewed as sign ups. Instead of focusing on this group (0-500VP generally) as people who should understand specific actions they need to do in SFI, save that for those who are in fact "tinkering" with SFI or are trying to build it more seriously. Those who sign up and do 0-500VP need follow up emails. They need to still be "sold" on the opportunity. So, instead, focus on the benefits of working SFI and provide some success stories. Keep your pattern of "one" concept per message, and send them an email every 2-3 days for a couple of weeks. Always let them know you're there to answer questions about the program with no pressure and that you can help them decide if this is really for them. --Just a gold nugget here ;)

--Hal

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Leadership Page

 I have updated my SFI Leadership Page. You can view it here at https://trainingmyteam.blogspot.com