Green Mug

 tripleclicks.com
★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ TripleClicks Green Mug— $7.25 (Save 27%!)
Drink your favorite beverage in style with this attractive TripleClicks Green Mug. Features the TripleClicks logo and "TripleClicks.com" printed on front. Dishwasher safe.
Drink your favorite beverage in style with this attractive TripleClicks Green Mug. Features the TripleClicks logo and "TripleClicks.com" printed on front. Dishwasher safe.
4.54 13
7.25 USD InStock

Tuesday 12 November 2019

Must di it - Just do it !

must-read post
 
You don't have to know how a car engine works in order to drive one. The same goes for the Powerline option. I asked a few questions in the forum just to get the gist of how it worked and decided that I would try it out.
I chose a PSA to build a powerline under. I setup a small auto-delivery PSA package from a TripleClicks ECA that I have used before in order to see it in action. Made the payment and waited for campaign to go live.

It has now completed and I must congratulate the programmer(s) on a job well done. It worked perfectly and the interface is very, very simple to understand (If I can then everybody can!)

I've just purchased another package from a different ECA and added that as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Leadership Page

 I have updated my SFI Leadership Page. You can view it here at https://trainingmyteam.blogspot.com