Green Mug

 tripleclicks.com
★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ TripleClicks Green Mug— $7.25 (Save 27%!)
Drink your favorite beverage in style with this attractive TripleClicks Green Mug. Features the TripleClicks logo and "TripleClicks.com" printed on front. Dishwasher safe.
Drink your favorite beverage in style with this attractive TripleClicks Green Mug. Features the TripleClicks logo and "TripleClicks.com" printed on front. Dishwasher safe.
4.54 13
7.25 USD InStock

Thursday 25 July 2019



"When my mother and sister told me about SFI, I was very reluctant to even listen to them. As the year as progressed, I watched them enjoying themselves with SFI--especially my mother, who shows such enthusiasm for this program--my curiosity began to peak...I am now an SFI Affiliate and am reading and understanding all the possibilities that are open to me, which has made me believe that I have made the right choice and wish to continue on my journey of making my life better. What impressed me most about SFI was the fact that it is so friendly, open, honest, and reliable. The way each person above and below in my downline encourage and talk to each other, it's like a family that is all over the world. I am proud to be a member of the SFI family. I am on a JOURNEY OF DISCOVERY. Thank you."
 J. West, Zimbabwe

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Leadership Page

 I have updated my SFI Leadership Page. You can view it here at https://trainingmyteam.blogspot.com