Green Mug

 tripleclicks.com
★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ TripleClicks Green Mug— $7.25 (Save 27%!)
Drink your favorite beverage in style with this attractive TripleClicks Green Mug. Features the TripleClicks logo and "TripleClicks.com" printed on front. Dishwasher safe.
Drink your favorite beverage in style with this attractive TripleClicks Green Mug. Features the TripleClicks logo and "TripleClicks.com" printed on front. Dishwasher safe.
4.54 13
7.25 USD InStock

Saturday 15 September 2018

Free Advertising

contains great tip
Michael A. posted:
The simplicity of your message intrigues me. Here's another question for you ... how many ads do you place a day on your free advertising resources? 10? 50? 100? 200+?


Hi Michael,

I don't count how many ads that I post a day because I'm always posting ads daily.

If person has enough time on his hands to complain about not getting signups, I would tell them to post more ads until they get the results that they want.

It's to easy for me using FREE advertising. I failed to mention that I'm the top referrer in most of the programs that I use.

I use to win most if not all of the referral contest that I'm in. I win referral contest that I didn't even know that I had won or that that I was even in one. 


I'm a member of a lot of downline builders that have over 100+ programs that you can promote.

For example:

- Viral Mailers Downline Builder have 100+ sites listed
- Traffic Exchange Downline Builder have 100+ sites listed
- Ad Board Downline Builder have 100+ sites listed
- Combination Downline Builder that has Mailers and Traffic Exchanges listed over 100+ sites
- List Building Downline Builder have 100+ sites listed
- And Etc...

And yes, I'm a member of thousands of programs and some! 


As you can see, I leverage my time and effort thru the help of downline builders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Leadership Page

 I have updated my SFI Leadership Page. You can view it here at https://trainingmyteam.blogspot.com