Green Mug

 tripleclicks.com
★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ TripleClicks Green Mug— $7.25 (Save 27%!)
Drink your favorite beverage in style with this attractive TripleClicks Green Mug. Features the TripleClicks logo and "TripleClicks.com" printed on front. Dishwasher safe.
Drink your favorite beverage in style with this attractive TripleClicks Green Mug. Features the TripleClicks logo and "TripleClicks.com" printed on front. Dishwasher safe.
4.54 13
7.25 USD InStock

Saturday 28 July 2018

Post containing Great Tip

Hi Carol: This is what I write for each Alert for an Anniversary notice and also nearing expiration:

Happy Anniversary XXXXX. One whole year at SFI.
Sadly your SFI membership is due to expire tomorrow, September 25, 2017. 
Please log in to avoid this.
If you want to become financially independent, this is the place to be. Let me help you.

If you would like to get restarted in the business, please contact me at XXXX@gmail.com or on live chat.
I look forward to hearing from you.

It has worked to get a few re-activated as well as a few beginning to communicate. Not a lot, but a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Leadership Page

 I have updated my SFI Leadership Page. You can view it here at https://trainingmyteam.blogspot.com