Green Mug

 tripleclicks.com
★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ TripleClicks Green Mug— $7.25 (Save 27%!)
Drink your favorite beverage in style with this attractive TripleClicks Green Mug. Features the TripleClicks logo and "TripleClicks.com" printed on front. Dishwasher safe.
Drink your favorite beverage in style with this attractive TripleClicks Green Mug. Features the TripleClicks logo and "TripleClicks.com" printed on front. Dishwasher safe.
4.54 13
7.25 USD InStock

Wednesday 11 July 2018

Must Read Post by Tim B

 must-read post

                              SFI Gold Team Leader
I've seen a lot of people over the years come to the forum and complain that they can't win a pricebender auction, so I want to be the first to complain about not being able to win an Astro Auction. 

So far today, they have given me:
8 Daily Crown Entries
45 GMP/ZJ Matches
30 GMP Moves
110 VP
2227 Rewardicals
And I haven't won a single auction.
I know what you're thinking... "What a loser" 
 

So, if you've given up on price benders... give Astro Auctions a try.
You'll still probably lose, but losing never felt so good.

 It's a great way to leverage your TCredits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Leadership Page

 I have updated my SFI Leadership Page. You can view it here at https://trainingmyteam.blogspot.com