Green Mug

 tripleclicks.com
★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ TripleClicks Green Mug— $7.25 (Save 27%!)
Drink your favorite beverage in style with this attractive TripleClicks Green Mug. Features the TripleClicks logo and "TripleClicks.com" printed on front. Dishwasher safe.
Drink your favorite beverage in style with this attractive TripleClicks Green Mug. Features the TripleClicks logo and "TripleClicks.com" printed on front. Dishwasher safe.
4.54 13
7.25 USD InStock

Thursday 26 July 2018

Criticism Negative or Positive always Helps

A hint for Admins


Dear Team,
Last month I have lost my net amount and commision value also very low. Ok, I understood SFI introduced the new plans. But, what is the benefit for us? Because previously we have received the TripleClicks Executive Pool, but now it was removed by SFI as the immediate effect. 

So, why we want to keep our Standing Order for 1500 VP? No use and moreover from our purchases we are not getting anything as commission only our Upline and remaining balance for SFI. 

What is the use here? Anyone and experts in SFI please clarify me. 

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Leadership Page

 I have updated my SFI Leadership Page. You can view it here at https://trainingmyteam.blogspot.com