Green Mug

 tripleclicks.com
★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ TripleClicks Green Mug— $7.25 (Save 27%!)
Drink your favorite beverage in style with this attractive TripleClicks Green Mug. Features the TripleClicks logo and "TripleClicks.com" printed on front. Dishwasher safe.
Drink your favorite beverage in style with this attractive TripleClicks Green Mug. Features the TripleClicks logo and "TripleClicks.com" printed on front. Dishwasher safe.
4.54 13
7.25 USD InStock

Monday 18 June 2018

Gratitude



must-read post
I want to send a huge Thank you!!! to Gery, SFI-staff and all of you wonderful fellow affiliates! You all have a big part in my achievements for the 6 months I've been part of the SFI-family. 

Today I reached a huge Milestone when I could take my TC Payoneer mc to the store for the very first time and buy myself a little treat just to celebrate a little. (Actually, the first thing I did was to treat myself with a few TCredits yesterday 

 )

You who, like me, struggle to get enough money to get food on the table, you know exactly how big a deal this is. To have this great opportunity to build your own business, surrounded by all this great support. How can one not be grateful?!

Even with less than a shoestring budget there is always a lot one can do in order to build your business, to grow your team, to grow in your leadership, to grow your knowledge in all the different aspects of SFI/TC. 

There is Never a reason to just sit there and say, now I've done all I can do....all there is to do. It is Always more you can do, more to read, more to develop. 

Keep a strong and positive attitude and you will conquer the world, be the master of your life and your goals and achievements!

Aim high and dream big! And.....have little goals on your road to success. Goals that are small enough to be reachable, but yet big enough to challenge you. Without challenge there will be no growth, no progress. Feel the boost, the adrenaline kick every time you hit a milestone, whether it is a small or big goal. 

This is an investment in You and your life! 

Be persistent and you can beat any struggle you meet on your way. And, don't forget to have fun along the way, enjoy your ride. Don't let this golden opportunity that SFI is, go to waste, embrace it for all it is worth! 

I have loved SFI from my very first day, and it just keep growing on me. All the ups and downs. The satisfaction when I set my goals to low because I didn't believe in myself, and I had to adjust my goals to higher level cause I passed it long before I thought I would. 

Thank You Gery for your ever presence! And Thanks to All of you who are active in the forum, and make the forum this magnificent place to learn and grow! There are so many highly skilled persons who willingly share their wisdom with everyone here. You are awesome!

Best wishes for all of you for a prosperous and fulfilling and happy life!

Regards
'the extremely stubborn and persistent Norwegian',
enjoying my road to success!

PS! Do a little surfing around SFI every day, and you'll find some new perspectives and new things to learn every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Leadership Page

 I have updated my SFI Leadership Page. You can view it here at https://trainingmyteam.blogspot.com