Green Mug

 tripleclicks.com
★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ TripleClicks Green Mug— $7.25 (Save 27%!)
Drink your favorite beverage in style with this attractive TripleClicks Green Mug. Features the TripleClicks logo and "TripleClicks.com" printed on front. Dishwasher safe.
Drink your favorite beverage in style with this attractive TripleClicks Green Mug. Features the TripleClicks logo and "TripleClicks.com" printed on front. Dishwasher safe.
4.54 13
7.25 USD InStock

Tuesday 27 March 2018

Must read post on SFI


 must-read post
Hello Everyone!

My name is Chris Jones and I want to share my recent experiment with you. 

20 day experience after first month of SFI with no auto-delivery or purchases.

Auto-delivery What Are The Benefits? and Why Set It For The 1st?

After 9 months of using auto-delivery option to remain BTL qualified, 
I decided to submit myself to excruciating pain and money loss
in order tp conduct an experiment for future references.

For the past 3 or 4 months I had my auto-delivery set for the 1st of the month and started noticing good things were happening nearly everyday. I focussed on what was happening and why and realized how truly deep it went!
So I talked myself into conducting this experiment so that I could share my experience with team members and others that were wondering if auto-delivery was truly worth it or not. 

short answer- Most Definitely!

So here is my experiment. 

This month I did not make a purchase. I did not use auto-delivery.
I spent my entire TCredit, Rewardical, and commission balances last month and started from nothing!

this was really hard for me to do, I enjoy bidding in auctions daily, and well, I could do this no more

The first of the month comes!
Usually, I am sitting on 225+ Tcredits, top 500 VP(2800plus), BCQ qualified, and BTL instantly!
(for under $70 investment )

But NO!
I do not have any Tcredits! 
I do not have any Rewardicals!
I do not have any money!

Ok ok I can do this, I say to myself!

Need Tcredits, need VP, need RT
I do my daily tabs gaining just 10 vp, usually I get 12 and spend 2 TCredits. 
I've usually won some Rewardicals from a daily drawing. 
I tell you my world was upside down!

I did all the tasks possible to get a few hundred VP for the month, but I needed a sale to get VP. I needed to win a drawing to get RT. I had to run over to Eager Zebra and get serious about winning card king with only 2 free plays daily. 
I had to get serious about playing KOT to win and get that extra daily crown entry. 
I really had to spend a lot of time advertising trying to make sure I get a sale.
I really had to focus on entering T-Time as many times as possible.
I really had to spend a Lot of Time doing things that took away from building my team. 

I bright moment happened though, after commissions were paid i got my 12 Tcredits for being BTL the month before. 
I tried to use these TCredits wisely to recycle them into more. I won card king share and gained 6 tcredits after spending only 1 for an extra game. Yay things were looking up so I thought. 
5 days later I was out of Tcredits once again. I had only won 2 drawings all month long at it was approaching the 20th.
By the 20th of the month I generally have won at least 5 drawings. Nothing is working as smoothly as before. 

Well, here we are... Tomorrow is the 20th... 

Results!
Not having an auto-delivery setup for the first of the month is a bad idea!

By having an auto-delivery setup for EA or BTL qualifying VP on the first of the month:
This is what you get... 

1. Peace of Mind
2. More time for building your team
3. 2 bonus entries daily (up to 62 in one month) into the daily grand drawing
4. If your AD is for TCredits or bundles with them included, you will have firepower for auctions and games and your daily EZ/PB tabs
5. Prestigious badges and ranks and benefits.

In closing, my experiment proved to me that having an auto-delivery setup for the 1st of each month is:
The Absolute Best SFI Experience 

Don't be skeptical any longer, free your mind, remove the stress from SFI and budget yourself an auto-delivery in order to really enjoy your new business and not worry about results so much. 

It Truly Is Worth It

Chris J

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Leadership Page

 I have updated my SFI Leadership Page. You can view it here at https://trainingmyteam.blogspot.com